RE: How do you get around staying in a country longer than a tourist visa allows?

jeevitha Default Asked on June 13, 2021 in No Category.
Add Comment
1 Answers

You leave and come back or try to get a visa extension. For example, Thailand lets you extend your visa or you can just go to Cambodia and come back in. For other places, it’s a bit difficult, as you have to be out for a certain number of days. The best way, though, is to get a long-term-stay visa before you arrive.

Silver Answered on May 13, 2018.
Add Comment

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.